Some details about the virtual Walk:
- Join our virtual community by registering individually, or as a team!
- Encourage your family, friends and colleagues to join you!
- Donate now to raise critical funds for support and research – in a very safe way!
- During all the month of June (including June 18th), walk, run or roll in your neighborhood with a blue t-shirt or an old Walk t-shirt. Make some noise! Please respect the physical distancing rules.
- On Saturday June 18th, be there with us to celebrate the Walk all together with a very special virtual program.
- Share the pictures and videos of your walks on your social media pages. Don’t forget to tag us (@SLA_ALS_Quebec) with the keywords #StrikeOutALS, #WalkToEndALS and #TeamALSQC.
- Out of inspiration? Check out our toolkit to enrich your overall Virtual Walk experience.
Please contact us for any questions about the event.